Computers > Printers, Scanners & Supplies > Printers > Laser
Not currently available
Xerox 5550/YDN 1200 x 1200DPI A3
Share your images
Xerox 5550/YDN 1200 x 1200DPI A3
(sign in to rate)
We have no sources for this product at present.
If you add this to your wishlist we will let you know should it become available to order.
Competitive Edge - Phaser 5550
- Lower purchase price than other competitive products;
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution at full engine speed is not
available on competitive products;
- More standard memory and more maximum memory than most
- True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ is not available on competitive
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet rather than 10/100Base-TX Ethernet on
- Superior printing alerts such as PrintingScout™ provide more
detailed information and are easier to use than alerts on
- Configuration SIM card, which increases uptime, is not available
on competitive products;
- Faster first-page-out time than competitive HP products;
- Higher maximum paper output capacity than competitive
Productivity Features - Phaser 5550
- Fast speeds, up to 50 ppm for both single- and two-sided
printing, and as fast as 6.5 seconds to first page, quickly handle
your demanding workload;
- Sharp image quality, fine lines and text, fast warm up time, and
durable for archiving documents with Xerox EA Toner;
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution delivers exceptional print quality
without slowing down the Phaser 5550 printer's powerful
- High paper capacity of up to 4,100 sheets allows the Phaser 5550
to print more without interruption.
Reliability and Ease-of-use Features - Phaser 5550
- Robust duty cycle of 300,000 pages per month ensures you can
regularly handle heavy print volumes.
- Private data stays secure with built-in support for 802.1x and
IPv6; the latest network security protocols.
- Xerox Installer automatically installs and configures your
printer for easy network connection, getting you up and running in
- PhaserSMART® online troubleshooting delivers fast solutions so
you get back to work quickly.
Value Features - Phaser 5550
- Big overall value with low cost-per-page, affordable purchase
price, and a great combination of productivity and
- Consistent, trouble-free performance from a printer that's rated
to deliver an impressive 500,000 mean prints between failure.
- Separate toner and drum cartridges maximize the yield of each,
reducing cost per page.
- Collect, organize and analyze usage data for tighter cost control
with Usage Analysis Tool and Job Accounting features.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means you save on energy costs
(Phaser 5550DN and DT models only)
- One-year on-site warranty is standard for added convenience and
peace of mind.
- N-up feature prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving
paper, ink, and money.
- Extensive printer management tools expand your
Software Solutions - Phaser 5550
Digitize. Organize. Distribute. Collaborate
With digital documents, you can easily create, search, re-use, and
build upon your documents. Maximize your hardware investments with
innovative software solutions from Xerox and Xerox Business
- Contain costs;
- Share knowledge;
- Accelerate workflow;
- Integrate paper and electronic documents;
- Manage and distribute documents effectively.
|Maximum Input Capacity:
|Standard Input Capacity :
|Black Print Speed:
300000 pages per month
1200 x 1200 DPI
|Warm Up Time:
UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-03
|Energy Star Certified:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!