Computers > Printers, Scanners & Supplies > All-in-One
Share your images
Xerox WorkCentre 7345 R
(sign in to rate)
We have no sources for this product at present.
If you add this to your wishlist we will let you know should it become available to order.
- Fastest warm-up time in its class so it's ready when you
- Faster to first-page-out than most competitive products.
- Easier to use than competitive products due to its large touch
screen interface and smart management tools.
- Better quality documents with higher print resolution and better
colour technologies than competitive products.
- Emulsion Aggregate High Grade (EA HG) Toner is grown utilizing a
patented process, resulting in faster warm-up times, better image
quality, and a uniform finish.
- Xerox SMARTsend™ scan capture and distribution software option
is easy to use, install, and has valuable features that competitive
products don't have.
- Less downtime with SMart Kit™ components that users can easily
replace themselves. Competitive products require calls for service
to do this, which lowers productivity.
- Easier and faster development of custom user interface software
than most competitors because the Xerox Extensible Interface
Platform is based on web standards.
Features that Enhance Productivity
- Fast print and copy output in colour at up to 35 ppm and 45 ppm
in black-and-white means the WorkCentre 7300 series can keep up
with your heavy workload all day long.
- Large colour touch screen interface provides easy access to all
advanced features so you get your job done fast.
- Xerox Extensible Interface Platform™ (EIP) allows
document-related software applications to be accessed on the user
interface to improve workflow and minimize time at the
- No waiting at the device because users can simultaneously print,
fax, and scan or copy.
Features that Provide the Colour You Need
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution produces great image quality so
you will get the results you expect from your documents.
- Emulsion Aggregation (EA) High Grade Toner is grown utilizing a
patented process, resulting in better image quality and increased
- Achieve greater cost control of all printing, copying, faxing
and scanning jobs with Xerox Standard Accounting.
- Limit colour access to specific users or groups via password or
Features that Enhance Security
- Easy ID card-swipe solution with Xerox Secure Access Unified ID
System™ provides quick access to functions that need to be secured
or tracked within your current security infrastructure.
- Encrypted hard drive secures all copy, print, fax, or email jobs
stored on it.
- Safe email and fax transmissions with encryption and password-
- Follow-You™ Printing feature lets users submit jobs to a secure
print queue for printing on any available networked device after
|ADF Input Capacity:
|Maximum Input Capacity:
|Standard Input Capacity :
|Black Print Speed:
|Colour Print Speed:
130000 pages per month
|Number of Cartridges:
1200 x 1200 DPI
|Warm Up Time:
|Maximum Number of Copies:
FCC Part 15
|Energy Star Certified:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!