Your cart is empty
A box set with ten Captain Underpants adventures packed with wedgie-power, evil villains and flip-o-rama.
When naughty schoolboys George and Harold brought Captain Underpants to life, they never dreamed that through his amazing wedgie-power, Earth would be saved time and time again. Evil villains like Professor Poopypants and the Wicked Wedgie Woman are no match for the waistband warrior.
The power of pants is on hand to save humanity!
Just add rice is about Taiwanese cuisine, which seeks balance and harmony in taste, texture and nutritional value. But it’s also about home cooking, about familiarity and comfort and celebrating culture – recipes that connect the author to her parents when they lived in another city and in a distant country.
- Delicious, nutritious food on a budget.
- Comprehensive list of need-to-have pantry items for cooking Taiwanese and Chinese food.
- East Asian ingredients that are available to the South African market, with suggested substitutions.
- Essential information on traditional Chinese dining etiquette, customs and traditions.
- Simple recipes for home cooks.
- East Asians can enjoy their first locally produced cookbook with stories that reflect relatable culture and culinary heritage.
- Anyone who is interested in Chinese home cooking, food and South African food heritage.
Johanne 14 explores the secrets of simple, homecooked meals in South Africa’s townships.
Told through the eyes of award-winning food writer Hope Malau, the book features authentic, traditional dishes cooked with love, and acknowledges the ability of countless unsung kitchen heroes – the mothers, fathers, grandparents and siblings – to make culinary magic with often very little.
It is a vital glimpse into South African township life; moreover, it is a celebration of culture, resilience, human spirit, community and family – through the shared meal.
There are few things that compare to an afternoon curled up with a good book. It is even better if it is followed by a great meal shared with good friends. And the cherry on the top is when, at the end of the gathering, you have a fresh stack of books next to your bed to thrill you for the coming month. But probably the greatest scenario of all is when it was you who hosted book club and everything went smoothly: you did not kill yourself during the preparations for the evening and your guests liked your books and loved your food. I hope this book will help you towards that specific state of bliss.
The idea for this collection of recipes started with the premise that not all readers are necessarily confident cooks. Neither are some social people who want to invite a group of friends or family over for a catch-up or special celebration. This book helps you prepare a great meal for your gathering with a bit of planning and without too much stress. For this reason the emphasis is on dishes that can be prepared and often completed before the guests arrive.
‘n Anderste, trots Suid-Afrikaanse Afrikaner kookboek waarin vertellinge van plaaslewe, doilies, koeksisters en ander Afrikaanse ikone saamgevleg word. Anna Carolina put uit die tallose invloede van die Suid- Afrikaanse platteland om iets unieks en eietyds, ‘n viering van ‘n ryk nalatenskap, aan te bied.
A funky, proudly Afrikaans cookbook, [in english] combining accounts of farm life, doilies, koeksisters and other Afrikaans icons. Anna Carolina draws on the myriad influences in South African urban culture to present something uniquely contemporary, celebrating a rich heritage.
A funny bedtime story set of 10 books for children who aren't quite ready to go to sleep yet. Written and illustrated by the award-winning Jane Chapman, if you know a little one who's forever delaying going to bed then this is the perfect book collection to read together!
Discover these twelve beautifully illustrated picture books speciallywritten for young children, collected together in a sturdy slipcase. Withsimple and engaging text accompanied by colourful illustrations on everypage, these books are perfect for reading together at bedtime, or forbeginner readers to enjoy on their own.Titles in this must-have collection:
What's in the box:
Obie encompasses a decades-long sweep of his lifeís work and covers the globe. It is part coffee-table book, part travelogue, part autobiography and part storybook, with a bit of philosophy thrown in for good measure. Itís a great photographer, documenter and character looking back through his ever-increasing archive (built up over 60 years) and choosing the images that resonate the most, and which have a story to tell. Obie captures the rare, the human, the wonderful, the cosmic even. And he doesnít just take pictures; he also meticulously records it all in words. His descriptions are often as intriguing, as beautiful or as crazy as his photographs.
Celebrate the special moments of the day such as meeting new friends, splashing around at bathtime, and snuggling up close at bedtime. This wonderful set of 10 picture books is perfect for little toddlers reading times.
This exciting Peppa collection contains 10 books and over 40 audio stories!
The first ten books in the bestselling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series are now available together in a collectible boxed set. Included are Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw, Dog Days, The Ugly Truth, Cabin Fever, The Third Wheel, Hard Luck, The Long Haul, and Old School, all in a specially designed package.
Horrid Henry complete Collection Book Set by Francesca Simon. Story of an horrible naughty child named Henry. Hilarious book series of all the time.
Geure, smake, reuke en teksture het die vermoe om jou terug te voer na jou kinderdae, jou te laat voel soos daardie eerste keer toe jy 'n perske, lemoen of die kombinasie van gekaramelliseerde ui en bloukaas in 'n tert geproe het. Reuben Riffel, 'n 34-jarige Suid-Afrikaanse sensasie, het in die nederige Groendal grootgeword en is tans een van die land se beste sjefs. Sy restaurant, Reuben's, le in die hartjie van Suid-Afrikaanse wynland, Franschhoek, 'n pragtige dorp wat vinnig bekendheid verwerf as een van die wereld se voorste kos- en wynbestemmings.
1. The Way of the Dragon It is June 1613. Japan is threatened with war and Jack is facing his greatest battle yet. Samurai are taking sides and, as the blood begins to flow, Jack's warrior training is put to the ultimate test. His survival depends upon him mastering the Two Heavens, the secret sword technique of the legendary samurai Masamoto Takeshi 2. The Way of The Sword One year of training in samurai school and Jack Fletcher is in real trouble. Not only is he struggling to prepare for the Circle of Three, an ancient ritual that tests a samurai's courage, skill and spirit to the limit, he's caught in a running battle with fellow student Kazuki and his gang. But these are the least of Jack's problems. 3. The Way of The Warrior August 1611. Jack Fletcher is shipwrecked off the coast of Japan - his beloved father and the crew lie slaughtered by ninja pirates. Rescued by the legendary sword master Masamoto Takeshi, Jack's only hope is to become a samurai warrior. And so his training begins. But life at the samurai school is a constant fight for survival. 4. The Ring of Fire After a snowstorm forces him to take shelter, Jack comes across a village in need of protection from raiding mountain bandits. Torn between moving on or helping, Jack is persuaded to stay and fight the villagers' cause. 5. The Ring of Water Jack Fletcher has been left for dead. Bruised and battered, Jack Fletcher wakes up in a roadside inn wrapped only in a dirty kimono. He has lost everything, including his memory of what happened. Determined to discover the truth, Jack goes on a quest to retrieve his belongings. 6. The Ring of Earth With no sensei to guide him, he has just his wits and his swords against many new and unknown enemies, as he journeys along the treacherous road to the port of Nagasaki and perhaps home... 7. The Ring of Sky Packed with historical action-adventure, the eighth and final book in Chris Bradford's blockbuster Young Samurai series reaches a thrilling conclusion. The Shogun has deemed that any Christian or foreigner now discovered outside the bounds of an official trading port will be instantly put to death. For Jack, Nagasaki is within reach, but the Shogun's samurai are closing in with the help of Jack's old school rival, Kazuki, who has a score to settle. Will Jack make it to the city alive? Will he keep hold of the precious rutter? Can he find a ship bound for England, or will he be burned at the stake? 8. The Ring of Wind JACK FLETCHER IS BATTLING THE HIGH SEAS Ambushed by the Shogun's samurai, Jack and his friends have only one hope of escape - the Seto Sea. But with ferocious storms, man-eating sharks and ninja pirates at every turn, their chosen route is fraught with danger. A treacherous crew only adds to their problems as they flee south from a ruthless samurai sea lord. Unless Jack can harness the Ring of Wind, he and his friends are destined for a watery grave . . .
These first board books star Peppa Pig as she and her family enjoy all sorts of first experiences full of adventure.
Each book contains everything you need to make your own 3D mask for some of the most famous creatures or sigils from the Game of Thrones TV series, viz. Lannister Lion (Hear Me Roar), Stark Direwolf (Winter is Coming), Targaryen Dragon (Fire and Blood) and White Walker (From Beyond the Wall). The masks have been designed to replicate the features of these creatures of this hugely popular show and, once assembled, they fully cover the face and head. These impressive masks can be worn, used as an addition for a costume party, or simply hung on the wall with a dedicated paper-engineered trophy hanger that is part of the package. Each book contains details of the House, including motto, sigil and/or other key information. Full instructions are included on how to assemble the relevant mask.• Set includes a full-sized 3D mask and a wall mount
New from the creator of Captain Underpants, it's Dog Man, the #1 New York Times bestselling, crime-biting canine who is part dog, part man, and ALL HERO! And he's ready to take on Petey the Cat, the felonious feline who's always hacking up harebrained schemes. In the first caper, Chief is in trouble and it's up to Dog Man to save the day! Not only does he battle Petey the Cat, but he also takes on an entire army of hot dogs. Next, Dog Man faces three conniving crooks - including a mysterious stranger - and seeks to unleash justice. And in the third adventure, Dog Man is up against two Peteys: one is the world's most evil cat, and the other is... his clone!
Sharon Luries s first book, "Cooking with the Kosher Butcher s Wife," became the trusted name in kosher cooking as every product used was certified kosher. Continuing in the same light, "Celebrating with the Kosher Butcher s Wife" can best be described as cooking with the kosher butcher s wife all year round . The Jewish calendar year has many significant festivals each with their own unique specialty dishes. Written in a fun, humorous style with personal stories, each chapter in "Celebrating with the Kosher Butcher s Wife" highlights a different Jewish festival with a brief explanation. Featured festivals include Pesach (Passover), Shavuot, Sukkot, Rosh Hashanah, Purim, Chanukkah and Shabbat.Sharon gives a contemporary feel to traditional dishes with fun anecdotes, delicious recipes and stunning full-color photographs. Each chapter opener gives you stunning and innovative ideas for decorating and laying your own table, and is followed by a short introduction to the specific festival, before launching into an assortment of mouth-watering recipes for starters, main courses and desserts."
Ure se luistergenot op 10 CD’s vasgevang vir die langpad, voor slapenstyd of net vir die lekkerte - welkom in die wonderwereld van sprokiesland!
When Jo, Bessie and Frannie move to their new house in the country, they discover an Enchanted Wood near their home where magic is everywhere and trees whisper secrets to one another. In the middle of the wood grows the most magical tree in the world – The Faraway Tree.
These fun-filled picture books are full of wacky and anarchic tales and morals that will have you and your children laughing out loud.
Claire Evans' The Three Little Superpigs is a new take on the classic fairy tale. After defeating the Big Bad Wolf, the Three Little Pigs are now known as the Superpigs and fight crime and keep everyone safe. But then, the Big Bad Wolf escapes from prison...
Chris Capstick's Claude the Magnificent is about a country cat who also happens to be an artiste. Whereas his brothers are fierce hunters and fearless acrobats, he prefers to live a more creative life - but will he achieve his dreams?
Books included in the bundle:
If you fancy juggling like a pro, you need Professor Murphy's awesome box of 10 juggling tricks, tips and techniques. Included are 3 vibrant multi-coloured juggling balls and an easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction book.Set Includes:3 Juggling Balls,16 page illustrated book.
After tragedy strikes their family, Emily and Navin move with their mother into the old, mysterious home of their great-grandfather. On their first night in the strange house, Emily and Navin's mom is kidnapped by a tentacled creature. Determined to rescue her, Emily and Navin are led into a world of robots, talking animals, flying ships, new friends... and enemies. Emily learns that she is a Stonekeeper and essential to the survival of this world, and that her incredible story is only just beginning.
The classic giftset collection of Beatrix Potter's original Peter Rabbit books.
This beautiful gift box contains all 23 original Peter Rabbit books by Beatrix Potter. Each tale is presented in its iconic white jacket and features a publisher's note describing how the story came to be.
This set of books contains the tales of all of Beatrix's lovable characters, from naughty Peter Rabbit himself, to tidy Mrs. Tittlemouse and unlucky Mr. Jeremy Fisher. These tales have charmed and enchanted children for generation and are essential for every nursery bookshelf.
Beatrix Potter is regarded as one of the world's best-loved children's authors of all time. From her first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, published by Frederick Warne in 1902, she went on to create a series of stories based around animal characters including Mrs. Tiggy-winkle, Benjamin Bunny, Jemima Puddle-duck, Mr. Jeremy Fisher and Tom Kitten.
You may like...
Cape Town - A Study in Watercolours
Ronald Cohen Loose-leaf
The Adventures Of Tintin
Scarry 10 Book Set
Richard Scarry Paperback
Sweet - Delectable Vanilla, Caramel…
Sam Linsell Hardcover (4)
Roald Dahl Collection
Roald Dahl Paperback (1)
Bushtec Oversized Folding Chair (Blue…
Polka Dot Knit
Magic: The Gathering - Theros: Beyond…
R80 Discovery Miles 800
Dolce Vita Kansas Biker Boot (Taupe)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game: Speed Duel…
R35 Discovery Miles 350