StyleMode Swimwear & Sandals Giveaway – Share, Comment & Win Competition 2021
1. The competition runs from 15 November 2021 until 23:59pm, 18 November 2021.
2. Stand a chance to win a swimsuit and pair of sandals by following the steps below:
- Tag your person in the comments - as many times as you like
- Share the post to your story
- Use #AllTimeFave
3. 1 winner will be randomly drawn and stand a chance to win a swimsuit & sandals of their choice, excludes I Saw It First & Linzi brands.
4. The competition is open to SA residents only. StyleMode and Loot employees, suppliers & partners will not be eligible to win this giveaway.
5. The Winner will be chosen by a random draw by 19 November 2021 and contacted no later than 19 November 2021.
6. The Winner will be contacted through social media and/or by email on the details given when registering on the stylemode.co.za website.
7. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days of the draw taking place, the Winner will forfeit the prize, a new draw will take place and a new Winner will be announced.
8. The judge's decision on the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered.
9. The https://www.stylemode.co.za/content/terms General Competition Terms & Conditions also apply. By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception. StyleMode reserves the right to amend these Terms or extend the competition dates at their discretion.
Loot.co.za’s Cookbook Giveaway - Comment, Tag & Share Competition 2021
1. The competition runs from 16 November 2021 until 23:59pm, 21 November 2021.
2. Tell us what is your go-to recipe, tag 3 friends and follow Loot social page/s (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter), within the competition period, will automatically be entered into the competition.
3. 1 winner will be randomly drawn and will stand a chance to win R3500 Cookbook Hamper.
4. The competition is open to SA residents only. Loot.co.za & StyleMode employees, suppliers & partners won’t be eligible to win this giveaway.
5. The Winner will be chosen by a random draw by 22 November 2021 and contacted no later than 24 November 2021.
6. The Winner will be contacted by phone, social media and/or by email on the details given when registering on the loot.co.za website. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days of the draw taking place, the Winner will forfeit the prize, a new draw will take place and a new Winner will be announced.
7. The judge's decision on the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The www.loot.co.za General Competition Terms and Conditions also apply. By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception. Loot.co.za reserves the right to amend these Terms or extend the competition dates at their discretion.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to South African residents only.
The competition is not open to employees of Loot, Suppliers, Partners and their immediate families.
By entering the competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by Loot, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be conclusive, final and binding and will not be challenged on any grounds. Loot reserves the right to amend the validity dates of this competition at any time.
To enter the competition all entrants must comply with the competition rules by submitting the details as requested. Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information. One entry per person is valid.
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the rules specified in these terms and conditions.
By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted via Facebook, Instagram or by Loot representatives by means of e-mail or telephone.
Winners will be drawn randomly by Loot and contacted by Loot no later than 23 days after the draw.
The competition winner will have 5 working days to claim acceptance of his/her prize and the receipt thereof will be subject to age verification and citizenship. Upon failure to do so, Loot reserves the right to draw a new winner in accordance with the terms stipulated herein.
The winners of this competition shall be chosen in accordance with the requirements and procedures of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
Delivery will be arranged by Loot upon receiving valid verification. Delivery can take up to 4 – 6 weeks depending on availability of the prizes from the prize sponsor and the geographical location in South Africa of the prize winner.
The decision of the Loot is final, and Loot shall not enter into any correspondence about the result.
Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at the Loot’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize.
Loot shall not be liable for any disruption to the competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the competition Loot shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy any disruption and resume the competition on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
Loot reserves the right to disqualify and entrant/s if they do not respond to a telephone call and e-mail to them within 5 days of notification thereof and in such even a randomly selected replacement entrant from the competition entries will be chosen.
In such circumstances, the replacement entrant shall be contacted by Loot by telephone and e-mailed as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to Loot in the manner set out in such e-mail.
In the event that the replacement entrant fails to respond to Loot as required then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if they were an original winner.
Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Loot reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
You (the entrant) will be asked to provide your (full name, phone number, e-mail address and age and other related information; amongst others).
Loot and its affiliates collect and will use your personal data listed hereby in order to enable your participation in this competition and related online activities.
All of the data collected, processed and used by Loot is solely for the purpose of the competition as well as our own legitimate commercial interests. The storage and use of your personal data always occur in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations of South Africa (PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT 2013).
Your personal data will be available exclusively for Loot, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the competition, you expressly consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa.
All entrants and winners indemnify Loot, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this competition.
RIGHT TO AMEND THIS POLICY
Loot reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any given time.