The 2006 edition of CIMA's Official Study Systems have been fully
updated to reflect changes in the syllabus. Key sections have been
written by the case study writers to fully reflect what could be
tested in the exam.
Updated to incorporate changes to the assessment matrix, the 2006
Study Systems provide complete study material for the May and
November 2006 exams. The new edition maintains the popular
loose-leaf format and contains:
* practice questions throughout
* complete revision section
* topic summaries
* pilot paper
* The official study systems are the only study materials endorsed
* Updated to reflect the new assessment matrix with key sections
written by the case study writers
* Complete integrated package incorporating TOPCIMA guidance,
advice on how to tackle the case study, and case study practice
Elsevier Science & Technology
|Country of origin:
• Heather Barnwell
||Electronic book text - Windows
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!