The easiest way to protect your and style your Xbox One Console:
Our Xbox One decal skins are made from premium vinyl that has a special no bubble, no residue adhesive back making them easy to apply and remove. The Vinyl is protected with a cold lamination film that comes in a matt finish. Every sticker is measured, to ensure our skins are cut to your devices exact specifications and will fit perfectly first time. Excellent print quality. Skins are printed with full color ink on state of the art professional inkjet printers.
- Covers complete console, two controllers and the Kinect
- Fits: XBOX ONE
- Thin and tough protects from minor scratches
- Easy, bubble-free installation and sticky free removal
What is a skin?
Think of a skin as a kind of armor for your device. Not only will it protect your device from scratches, it will make your device stand out and reflect your personality. Don't be like the rest of the crowd and own a boring standard device. SKIN-NIT and stand out like never before!
Why skin your device with SKIN-NIT?
OUR SKINS ARE STRONG
SKIN-NIT skins are made from premium vehicle grade vinyl. The same vinyl they use on cars. The Vinyl is then protected with a cold lamination film that comes in a Matt finish. Our skins are super strong will stand the test of time.
APPLYING YOUR SKIN
SKIN-NIT skins have a special no bubble, no residue adhesive back making them easy to apply. If you can apply a sticker to a sticker book, then you can apply a SKIN-NIT Skin. Its really that simple! Ez Pz (Easy Peazy)
REMOVING YOUR SKIN
The only reason you would want to do this is so you can change the design of your skin. We at CC Entertainment cant think of another reason why you would want to remove your awesome skin. But yes removing your SKIN-NIT skin is simple and we promise no residue will be left behind.
SKIN-NIT skins are super thin and wont cause any damage or overheating to your device. Our Skins are perfectly cut every time to ensure no air-vents, cable inputs or docking stations are affected in anyway.
SKIN-NIT Step-By-Step Installation Guide
- Prep your work table: You need a flat area. Make sure it's clean. Avoid any dust, stray hairs and food from last night's dinner.
- Prep your hands: Get up and wash your hands with soap and warm water to remove any natural oils and grease from your hands. Dry your hands thoroughly.
- Prep your device: The surface of your device needs to be clean, so grab your damp towel and wipe your device down to remove any dirt and grit. Do not use any cleaning detergents as they may affect the glue from bonding – only use water.
- Dry your device: Using your dry towel, make sure there's no water left on your device. Let it sit for a few minutes to make sure any leftover water has evaporated.
- Get the skin ready: Using your safety pin or paperclip, carefully remove any cutouts of the skin. We've found it's best to do this while the skin is still on the backing.
- Peel & Apply: Now you can gently peel your skin off its backing and apply it to your device. Start at one edge and use the other edges as a guide to get your skin perfectly lined up. Take your time. If you come across any air bubbles or wrinkles during the process, gently run your finger over them and the channeled adhesive will allow the bubbles to be pressed out. Pressure will help bond your skin so be sure to push down hard on all areas especially on the corners to ensure your skin has bonded correctly.
- You're done! You've just installed your first custom skin. Now go show off your newly skinned device to the world!
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!