IF YOU'VE NEVER MADE A FILM BEFORE, THIS AMAZING BOOK WILL TELL
* How other young film makers made their first movie and found
* How to take your great ideas and turn them into great films
* How to build a team to make your movie now
* How to harness cheap technology to make expensive looking
* How to avoid hundreds of pitfalls many other film makers will
* How to find audiences and even make money from your movie
Veterans of the indie film scene, the authors have produced
numerous low budget feature films, sold projects to Hollywood
studios, come perilously close to an Oscar nomination, and even
ended up in prison They're also the team behind the best selling
Guerilla Film Makers Handbooks series, selling over 100,000 copies
around the world and they've taught thousands of emerging film
makers the key skills needed to make their own great movies to
launch a career. Their offices are at Ealing Studios in London and
in Los Angeles.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!