For over thirty years, Colin Drury has been at the forefront of
helping students learn the key concepts and processes in management
and cost accounting through his textbooks.
Now in its ninth
edition, Cost and Management Accounting continues to provide an
accessible and thorough introduction to the subject. It blends
theory and practice in language that is clear and easy to
understand and provides students with a thorough introduction to
cost and management accounting whether they are studying an
accountancy or business undergraduate course, or a post-experience
The new edition has been completely updated to reflect
recent developments in the field, and now includes additional
emphasis on value creation, and links strategic performance
management more closely to divisional financial performance
- A wide range of topics and examples are covered which help to provide students with a thorough introduction to cost and management accounting.
- Worked examples throughout guide students in solving problems using the theories discussed.
- The inclusion of real life applications that help students to define and understand complex theoretical concepts.
- Engaging worldwide examples and Real World Views throughout every chapter assist students with developing clear links between theory and practice.
- Extensive end-of-chapter assessment questions with variant difficulty levels provide students with an excellent opportunity to reinforce and practice what they have learned.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!