Besides its high quality, the MAGNESIT X400 also features well
thought out and practice oriented operation. Ergonomically designed
locking clips for tripod leg adjustment, a divisible centre column
for ground level shooting, short packing dimensions because of the
180 degree foldable tripod legs and a robust aluminium tripod star
with integrated scales. The ball head of the MAGNESIT X400 which is
solely made of aluminium has a load bearing capacity of 4 kg
provides ambitious amateurs a stable base of excellent shots. And a
well padded tripod transport bag with an interior compartment is
part of the scope of delivery.
- Tripod legs made of anodised aluminium profiles
- Tripod leg locking by means of robust fastening clips
- 2-fold tripod leg adjustment including an additional macro
- Protecting foam padding
- Aluminium die cast tripod star with integrated bubble level
- Separable centre column for ground-level shots
- Secure standing because of skid-proof rubber feet
- Sturdy aluminium ball head
- Two-fold locking for ball and horizontal clamping
- Two integrated bubble levels for precise setup
- QRC-system* with 1/4 inch connection thread
- Arca compatible QRC-system*
Best suitable for CSC cameras and compact DSLR cameras
* QRC-system is an abbreviation for CULLMANN Quick-Release Coupling
|Folded Length (cm):
|Max Height (cm):
|Minimum Height (cm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!