presents the basic yet essential knowledge required for first-year accounting courses at universities and universities of technology.
In this seventh edition, the excellent foundations of previous editions have been built on to include the following:
- Legislative compliance aligned to the Companies Act 71 of 2008 and IFRS
- An updated chapter on the framework of accounting with exam-standard questions
- An updated chapter on non-current assets with more information relating to VAT transactions
- A chapter focusing specifically on VAT
- Updates relating to the accounting treatment of accruals.
Its easy-to-understand presentation of complex accounting concepts and principles, its logical, conceptual approach, and numerous working examples make the content accessible and the study of accounting less intimidating.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
Wed, 5 Oct 2016 | Review by: Nokulunga N
its amazing easy to understand and solving answers
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (2) | No (0)