With their spunky personalities, endless energy, and remarkable intelligence, it’s no wonder Jack Russell Terriers have become a favorite for television ads and Hollywood films. Performing comes naturally to Jack Russell Terriers (JRTs for short). They love to show off their strange and quirky personalities, and they have more than their share of fun while entertaining you and themselves.
Despite their winsome ways, Jack Russell Terriers aren’t for everyone. It takes time, patience, and an unmistakable sense of humor to tolerate their endless antics and tireless energy. For thousands of dog owners across the country, however, no other breed is worth considering. Jack Russell Terriers For Dummies is the guide for you if
- You're thinking of owning a Jack Russell Terrier
- You just brought a new puppy home
- You are curious about this popular breed
- You already own a JRT and want to know more about its temperament
Jack Russell Terriers For Dummies shows you how to cope with the breed's high energy levels and odd but common behaviors. You'll become acquainted with the breed standard and look at common faults. This book also covers the following topics and more:
- Distinguishing between a pet dog and a show dog
- Deciding if a puppy or an adult dog is best for you
- Puppy-proofing your house
- Understanding guidelines for obedience training and agility training,
- Dealing with behavioral problems such as separation anxiety, aggression, and barking
- Finding a great veterinarian
- Knowing how to care for your pet: Health, grooming, exercise
- Dealing with health concerns specific to JRTs
Jack Russell Terriers are cute, charming, and very smart. They're a big dog in a little dog’s body and are fun, fearless, and funny to be around. Remember, however, that they also are pushy, extremely active, and have a voracious appetite for attention. Jack Russell Terriers For Dummies will help you make sure you’re making a well-educated, conscious choice to purchase one of these little white tornadoes and to give you the knowledge to keep your sanity after the decision has been made.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!