Your brain is always listening and responding to these hidden
influences and unless you recognize and deal with them, they can steal
your happiness, spoil your relationships, and sabotage your health.
This book will teach you to tame the:
- Dragons from the Past that ignite your most painful
- Negative Thought Dragons that attack you, fueling anxiety
- They and Them Dragons, people in your life whose own
dragons do battle with yours;
- Bad Habit Dragons that increase the chances you’ll be
overweight, overwhelmed, and an underachiever;
- Addicted Dragons that make you lose control of your health,
wealth, and relationships;
- Scheming Dragons, advertisers and social media sites that
steal your attention.
In Your Brain Is Always Listening, Dr. Daniel Amen shows you how to
recognize harmful dragons and gives you the weapons to vanquish them.
With these practical tools, you can stop feeling sad, mad, nervous, or
out of control and start being happier, calmer, and more in control of
your own destiny.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!