The EcoZoom Versa stove uses wood, charcoal or solid biomass fuel. It is perfect for camping, outdoor cooking and emergency preparedness. The Versa provides great efficiency and heat output when cooking with wood and offers a more controlled cooking experience while using charcoal. The fully insulated vertical combustion chamber forces gases to mix with the flames, leading to decreased harmful emissions while boasting tremendous fuel efficiency. The top door and combustion chamber insulation is lined with refractory metal to provide ultimate durability. Both the main combustion chamber door and the damper door have reinforced metal frames with hinges to securely close the doors for regulation of airflow. The Versa has a durable three pronged cast iron stove top that can support a flat or round bottomed pan, as well as stainless steel handles with silicone grips to assist you in moving the stove.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
- Bottom damper door regulates air flow while top door is left open or closed depending on wood or charcoal fuel use
- Durable three-pronged cast iron top
- Fully insulated body retains and transfers maximum heat to your pot or pan
- Refractory metal lined combustion chamber
- Reinforced metal door frames
- Sturdy steel handles with silicone grips keep handles cool while stove is hot
Main wood oven- Width 13x H6cm Length of the oven 16cm from the door inward/inside..
Small Bottom wood oven - Width: 7.5 H4cm Length of the oven 16cm from the door inward/inside.
Review This Product
Delivered unit not as advertised.
Tue, 18 Aug 2020 | Review by: Craig L
I received two EcoZoom Versa stoves today.
1. Both arrived in unsealed packaging. The loot boxes were sealed, but it was clear that the EcoZoom boxes within these loot packaging had been opened before arriving at my door.
2. It’s evident that one of the two stoves has been dropped as on of its two handles is bent.
3. I’d overlook the above, but not the third issue. The advertised stove pictured differs from the delivered units. The cast iron cooking area on the advertised unit holds pots, pans and kettles with three ridged stands, located at the widest points possible on the unit. The three stand points located on the units delivered are rounded, and not ridged and they’r located toward the centre as opposed to the outer ring. As a result, it is very difficult to stabilise a pot, pan or kettle onto of this cast iron platform.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (2) | No (0)
Wed, 26 Aug 2020 | Review by: Pro777
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (1) | No (0)