Corporate Finance: A South African perspective
second edition takes a fresh principles-based approach to the study of financial management. It is aimed at second and third-year students following courses in financial management in BCom or BBusSc degree programmes.
The book explains financial management concepts and practice in an accessible and concise way, while supporting students with plenty of practice examples and illustrations of real-life application.
Corporate Finance features:
- Opening and closing case studies of international as well as South African companies to help students analyse financial theory in context
- Worked examples and end-of-chapter questions to provide essential practice in financial calculations
- Solutions section at the end of the book to facilitate self-study
- Ethics case studies, which create awareness of ethical dilemmas students may encounter in practice
- Finance in action' boxes, which provide practical advice from financial managers, exposing students to real financial decision-making
- Revision quizzes, which test key concepts
- Examples of financial statements build on students' understanding of accounting and develop financial literacy
- A glossary of key concepts in English and in Afrikaans at the end of each chapter
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!