Written by local experts, Fodor's travel guides have been offering advice and professionally vetted recommendations for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Cypress-lined beaches, sunny islands, perfectly-preserved medieval towns―Croatia is the European hot spot for beach lovers, cultural explorers, and yachting revelers. From outstandingly well-preserved ancient structures like Dubrovnik's fortified bastions to the rolling vineyards of Istria, Croatia is loaded with interesting things to see and do, and Fodor’s Essential Croatia covers the best of them.
This travel guide includes:
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE and updated “Experience Croatia” chapter contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Croatia
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Features on Adriatic Sea cruises, Croatian wine, and an informative essay on the country’s history
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Each chapter opens with an orientation spread and planner that includes a map, short descriptions of each region, "Top Reasons to Go," and information on getting here and around
- USEFUL ITINERARIES make it easy for travelers to plan a vacation to Croatia. A section on sailing the Croatian coast aids travelers in planning the perfect boating itinerary
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Croatia offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife
- COVERS: Kvarner, Istria, Hvar, Zagreb, Slavonia, Zadar, Split, Diocletian's Palace, and Dubrovnik
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!