This text is a self-contained Second Edition, providing an
introductory account of the main topics in numerical analysis. The
book emphasizes both the theorems which show the underlying
rigorous mathematics andthe algorithms which define precisely how
to program the numerical methods. Both theoretical and practical
examples are included.
* a unique blend of theory and applications
* two brand new chapters on eigenvalues and splines
* inclusion of formal algorithms
* numerous fully worked examples
* a large number of problems, many with solutions
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!