When paired with a compatible sat nav, the BC 30 wireless backup camera helps you easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle. If the camera is wired to your reverse lights for power, your navigator can automatically display camera footage every time the vehicle is shifted into reverse – and go back into navigation mode when shifted into a forward gear.
640 x 480
- BC 30 wireless backup camera with mounting bracket
- Wireless transmitter and power cable
- Traffic receiver/vehicle power cable
ICASA - TA-2015/471
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Keep a Watchful Eye on What’s Behind You
- Shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- View footage right on your sat nav display (sold separately)
- Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 10 meters
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
- Allows up to four cameras to be used together
- Integrates with many nüvi® and dezl™ products.
A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC 30 can significantly enhance
rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimize the risk of
“blind zone” accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!