How to lean in at work.
Women regularly face unfair challenges in the workplace--from being passed over for promotion to being ignored in conversation. Unconscious bias and negative assumptions are working against them. As a woman, how can you break through these barriers and get what you want from your career?
The HBR Guide for Women at Work will help you identify and overcome the factors that are holding you back. It provides practical tips and advice so you can face gender stereotypes head-on, make yourself visible when opportunities arise, and demonstrate your leadership skills.
You'll learn to:
- Speak up in meetings in a way that ensures your ideas will be heard
- Wield influence by building the right relationships
- Advocate for yourself--and for what you want
- Align yourself with mentors and sponsors to support your growth
- Show passion without being perceived as "too emotional"
- Create your unique vision as a leader
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!