Nonprofits and the social sectors are taking on an increasing share of the world's most vital work. Make sure your organization is ready for the challenge.
If you read nothing else on nonprofits and the social sectors, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you align your organization's mission and strategy, deliver immediate impact, and create lasting change.
This book will inspire you to:
- Choose the right problem to solve
- Understand when the best practices of for-profits don't apply
- Assemble an engaged and goal-driven board of directors
- Make the most of for-profit initiatives and corporate partnerships
- Drive demand, scale up, and be ready to change course
- Learn from the success stories of the world's most respected nonprofit leaders
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!