Starting an independent new business is rife with both opportunity and risk. From the basics of writing a business plan to the challenges of financing your new venture, the Harvard Business Review Entrepreneur’s Handbook is your essential resource for getting your start-up off the ground.
- Navigating the world of venture capital funding
- Turning innovations into successful products in the marketplace
- Building a business model that makes sense for your business
- Developing sales and marketing programs that support your venture
- Leading your business by building its culture and setting its direction
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!