These Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver quad-speed performance
10/100/1000 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet, as well as advanced
voice-enhanced features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE),
auto-voice VLAN, and Quality of Service (QoS). As a result, they
are ideal for enterprise organizations seeking to build a secure,
convergence-enhanced campus network. Robust IPv6 support and 10
Gigabit Ethernet uplinks future-proof an enterprise network against
obsolescence. Resilient Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP), Smart
Link, and Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) deliver 50 ms
switchover and carrier-class reliability.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic
rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
• Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or
crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports
• Nonblocking architecture: up to 192 Gbps nonblocking
switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 143
million pps throughput
Resiliency and high availability
• Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated
from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases
security and performance
Layer 2 switching
• 16K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2
Layer 3 services
• Address Resolution Protocol (ARP): determines the MAC
address of another IP host in the same subnet
|Power Over Ethernet Support:
|Item Height (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!