The English in Context series offers learners exciting and varied opportunities to study English. The series has been revised to meet all the requirements of the CAPS Curriculum for English Home Language in Grade 10.
English in Context Grade 10 consolidates and extends language and literacy skills and knowledge.
Features of this course include:
- a wide range of literary and non-literary texts to develop proficiency in reading and viewing
- activities that promote writing practice across a variety of contexts to help learners develop written, visual and multi-media texts
- opportunities to practise effective listening and speaking strategies, and express ideas and opinions
- activities to extend vocabulary use and understanding of language structures
- activities that use learners’ existing knowledge, and promote imaginative and critical listening, thinking and reasoning
- integration of language and literacy skills across other subjects
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!