Do you love living in the city but dream about growing your own wholesome fruit and vegetables? South Africa’s organic gardening guru, Jane Griffiths, shows you just how easy it is to achieve a flourishing food garden, no matter how small your space.
Jane’s Delicious Urban Gardening is packed with inspirational ideas and practical information on all aspects of urban eco living.
In her trademark sensible and easy-to-follow style, Jane provides a wealth of tips and suggestions for:
- growing organic vegetables just about anywhere – from containers to edible walls, from raised beds to rooftops, from community gardens to neglected pavements
- planting and maintaining a space-efficient urban orchard
- converting an existing lawn or tennis court into an instant edible oasis
- keeping urban bees, hens and aquaponic tanks
- harvesting rainwater and recycling grey water
- introducing solar power into your home
- converting a chlorinated swimming pool into a wetland-filtered haven.
Illustrated with hundreds of beautiful colour photographs, Jane’s Delicious Urban Gardening is essential reading for anyone wanting to live a more sustainable, productive and healthy lifestyle in the city.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!