addresses the study of education and its foundations.
- Learning objectives and mind maps that represent the structure of the chapter and provide an overview of the material to be covered
- Case studies which provide real-life examples from history as well as current affairs to engage students' interest and allow them to put theory into practice
- Questions that elicit a personal response to content covered in the chapters and allow students to analyse and consolidate information
- The history of education section includes more on the history of southern African countries and indigenous knowledge as well as pre-colonial education
- A new chapter on education in Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland
- A new section on the psychology of education, with chapters on learning theories and development, and pedagogy
- Chapter 10 offers an increased focus on practical reason, incorporating concepts such as autonomy, socialisation and indoctrination
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!