Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The
National College of Agricultural Engineering was opened in 1962. It
was closed as a separate entity at the end of 2007. In February
1959, the Minister of Education of the United Kingdom announced to
the House of Commons that a new National College devoted to
agriculture was to be established to provide a national centre for
the agricultural engineering industry which would also attract
overseas students. The National College of Agricultural Engineering
as it was initially known began at Silsoe in Bedfordshire, England.
In September 1962, the first cohort of 20 undergraduate students
began their studies at Boreham House near Chelmsford in Essex. The
move to the more permanent home at Silsoe was in 1963. In 1964 the
first 15 postgraduate students joined from nine countries.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!