High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! High Quality Content by
WIKIPEDIA articles! St Peter's Church, Oughtrington is in the
settlement of Oughtrington to the east of the village of Lymm,
Cheshire, England. The church is a Grade II listed building, and an
active Anglican parish church in the diocese of Chester, the
archdeaconry of Macclesfield and the deanery of Bowdon. Its
benefice is combined with that of St Werburgh, Warburton. The
church was built in 1871-72 at the expense of C. G. Dewhurst, the
architects being Slater and Carpenter. Initially a chapel of ease
in the parish of St Mary's Church, Lymm, it became a separate
parish in 1881. In 1932 a Lady Chapel was created in the north
aisle to celebrate the jubilee.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!