High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Warsaw Arsenal (Polish:
Arsena Krolewski w Warszawie) is a building of a military arsenal
in Warsaw, Poland. It is located at D uga street, in the proximity
of the Warsaw's Old Town. Throughout the ages the building served a
variety of roles. It was the scene of heavy fighting during the
Warsaw Insurrection of 1794. Currently it houses the National
Museum of Archaeology.The building was constructed in mid-16th
century by order of King Stefan Batory, initially serving as the
war veteran's hostel. During the reign of King W adys aw IV of
Poland, between 1638 and 1643 the building was thoroughly
reconstructed by General of Engineers Pawe Grodzicki (who is also
considered the main architect) to suit the needs of a city arsenal
(cekhauz, as it was called back then).
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!