From sun up to sun down and beyond, chef Liezie Mulder takes us through a day in the life of her iconic Knysna restaurant, île de paÏn.
For every time of day, and every craving in between, there is a meal to nourish, delight, energise and celebrate the craft of good cooking. For Liezie, all the world’s a feast – her dishes are inspired by places she’s travelled to, her childhood and family heritage, whether it’s Bali or Israel or America and beyond. She tells the stories and
meticulously guides us through making a range of recipes that, most importantly, always respect the ingredients.
- Make casual, relaxed restaurant-quality dishes – most of the recipes are favourites that have appeared on the menu at île de pain
- A wholesome, health-conscious approach to food that is both delicious and impressive to serve
- A bread-baking section from île de pain’s master bakers. This is how to make proper bread!
- The secrets to foolproof patisserie and sweet treats
- A wide variety of tastes and techniques, inspired by the chef’s travels around the world
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
Fri, 25 May 2018 | Review by: Chris S
Simply amazing and refreshing. Ticking all the boxes.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (0) | No (0)