HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE
TEXAS ASSESSMENT OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
Choose Barron's Method for Success on the TAKS
- Read and understand the overview of this exit level exam
- Take a practice test to analyze your strengths and
- Devise your personal study plan for success
- Use this book's subject review to improve your skills in all
- Take the book's practice tests, score your results, and gauge
your learning progress
- Review the answers and explanations for all test
It's Your Path to a Higher Score on the TAKS English Language
Barron's Educational Series
|Country of origin:
||Barron's How to Prepare for the Taks: Texas Assessment of Knowledge & Skills English Language Arts
• Peggy Kennedy
||274 x 199 x 10mm (L x W x T)
Social sciences >
Study & learning skills
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!