In this comprehensive and easy-to-use volume, the American Medical Association gives you the keys to understanding asthma, with clear, reliable information on everything from diagnosis to prevention. Designed for anyone with asthma as well as for parents of children with asthma, this authoritative guide explains the latest breakthrough treatments for managing this puzzling -- and sometimes life-threatening -- respiratory disorder. Now you can take control and
- Know what really happens in an asthma attack
- Uncover hidden allergens and asthma triggers
- Handle asthma emergencies
- Develop an active treatment plan that fits into your lifestyle -- with guidelines for safe exercise, nutrition, and emotional wellness
- Help your infant or child cope with asthma -- with tips for travel and school
- Choose a physician or asthma specialist
- Learn about inhalants and oral medications
You will also find a detailed section of frequently asked questions; a glossary of clearly defined medical terms; resource lists; and much more. The American Medical Association Essential Guide to Asthma is the dependable, one-stop reference from America's leading health authority.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!