The Leaders Guide to Impact will help you create impact that is positive, powerful and authentic so you can demonstrate you’re taking charge, get more from your team and drive business results. At a glance, this book covers Leadership, Management, Communication, Soft Skills, Influence and Persuasion. Readers will:
• Discover how to create impact that will help them to connect with others, create trust, get others to listen, influence effectively and drive results.
• Recognisethe challenges and opportunities of creating impact using practical tools and guidelines.
• Understand their impact strength and how to use these in an authentic way through Unique Leadership Points™
• Create their own Impact plan
• Learn that impact is about behaviour-it’s not just about WHAT the leader does, it’s about HOW they do it.
• Reflect on how they are doing by asking: What impact am I creating today? Is it the impact the organization and I want and need? How can I create more effective and relevant impact? When, how and with whom?
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!