In Sanditon, Austen explored her interest in the verbal
construction of a society by means of a town - and a set of
families - that is still in the process of being formed. Austen
began work on the novel in January 1817 and abandoned it on 18
March 1817. The manuscript for Sanditon was originally titled "The
Brothers," likely after the Parker brothers in the story. After her
death, her family renamed it "Sanditon."
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!