Learn about science and have fun at the same time with this fascinating Eyewitness Science Guides, featuring hands-on activities that all the family will enjoy.
- An original introduction to the weather, filled with hundreds of experiments that let you discover for yourself the way the weather works
- Make your own 'home laboratory' with easily available mterials from the home and garden
- Specially commissioned, full-colour photographs and step-by-step instructions show clearly how to carry out each project
- A fun and practical way to find out about the weather through the seasons
- Suitable for Key Stages 2,3 and 4 of the National Curriculum
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!