Computers > Networking > Network Storage
Share your images
Micronet Genesis V
(sign in to rate)
We don't currently have any sources for this product. If you add this item to your wish list we will let you know when it becomes available.
Genesis V 12TB 2U 12 Bay 4Gb/s Fibre to SATA II RAID
MicroNets Genesis V 2U 12 Bay 4Gb/s Fibre to SATA II RAID subsystem
combines extraordinary performance and exceptional manageability
for the greatest value available. Hot-swappable hard drives do not
interrupt subsystem operations and can tolerate simultaneous drive
failures without data loss or down time. And, the Genesis V
utilizes a menu-driven front panel display and GUI for remote
management and configuration.
The Genesis V 2U 12 Bay 4Gb/s Fibre to SATA II RAID is host
independent and supports RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD.
The Genesis V comes equipped with an environment controller that
monitors power supplies, temperatures, voltages and fans for
- Transparent data protection for all popular operating
- RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD
- Supports hot spares and automatic hot rebuild
- Allows online capacity expansion
- Local audible event notification
- Supports password protection
- Supports UPS connection
- Built-in serial port interface for remote event
- Supports clustering technology
- RAID ADG can tolerate multiple simultaneous drive failures
without downtime or data loss
- Supports multiple array enclosures per host connection
- 3-year warranty
|Max Data Transfer Rate:
FC-AL x 2
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!