An African safari is arguably one of the most alluring and easily understood dreams of our time. Just the thought of an African safari evokes thoughts of adventure, a journey through nature's greatest spectacle, a glimpse of the earth before man.
African Safari is an exploration of all that the word safari encompasses, from journeys on horseback and dugout canoes, the quiet drifting of a balloon and the tension of waiting on foot to the smell of dung, soil and the rain. African Safari is an intimate odyssey through the great wilderness of Africa and an eye on its wild denizens, spiced with the echoes of a romantic history.
African Safari is divided into eight chapters:
- South Africa (Kruger & the Kgalagadi)
- Namibia (Etosha, Damaraland and Kaokaland)
- Botswana (Okavango, Chobe, and Linyanti)
- Zimbabwe (Mana Pools and the Zambezi)
- Zambia (North and South Luangwa)
- Tanzania (Ngorongoro and the Serengeti)
- Kenya (Masai Mara, Amboseli, and Tsavo)
- Rwanda & Uganda (Parc des Volcans and Mgahinga)
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!