Fishing is one of the most popular sports in Oklahoma, a state
that boasts over 1,000 square miles of water. Now "Fishes of
Oklahoma," the only comprehensive handbook available for
identifying fishes across the state of Oklahoma, is available to
scientists and to anglers interested in knowing more about the fish
they catch. Precise keys and clear black-and-white photos or
drawings of every species allow for the ready identification of all
Oklahoma fishes. Within each species account is a map showing where
the fish can be found in the state, as well as information on its
habitat and biology. Also included is a color section showcasing
brilliant paintings by Rudolph J. Miller.
- Common and scientific names
- Black-and-white photos or drawings of each species
- Detailed descriptions of each species
- Distribution maps of each species
- Habitat and biology information
- Recent research on endangered species
- Glossary of terms
- Color paintings of many species
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!