Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity. Now, in this
life-changing book, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many accomplish epic results while upgrading their happiness, helpfulness and feelings of aliveness.
Through an enchanting-and often amusing-story about two struggling strangers who meet an eccentric tycoon who becomes their secret mentor, The 5am Club will walk you through:
- How great geniuses, business titans and the world's wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements
- A little-known formula you can use instantly to wake up early feeling inspired, focused and flooded with a fiery drive to get the most out of each day
- A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth
- A neuroscience-based practice proven to help make it easy to rise while most people are sleeping, giving you precious time for yourself to think, express your creativity and begin the day peacefully instead of being rushed
- `Insider-only' tactics to defend your gifts, talents and dreams against digital distraction and trivial diversions so you enjoy fortune, influence and a magnificent impact on the world
Part manifesto for mastery, part playbook for genius-grade productivity and part companion for a life lived beautifully, The 5am Club is a work that will transform your life. Forever.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
A Review of The 5am Club
Tue, 26 Feb 2019 | Review
by: Channon S
This book is a real inspiration and the advice and ideas are life-changing. It gives a lot of inspirational quotes and techniques that can be used in a real-life setting. I found it to be a wonderful source of encouragement and motivation.
However, if you are looking for the next hot novel or sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat fiction, this book is not for you. It uses a story to explain and demonstrate a philosophy of life, but the teaching of the philosophy is prominent rather than the story itself. Sharma is eloquent and the book is certainly well-written so, even if you normally just read novels, the book is well worth the read. I would recommend it to anyone is looking for a change in their life and is willing to work towards it.
A superb book… and yes, I am now getting up at 5am and the difference is amazing.
Did you find this review helpful?
Yes (1) |