Novel drug delivery technologies strive to bypass challenging
biological layers to elicit desired pharmacological activity. The
skin, one of our key defensive barriers, allows certain topically
applied substancesaand toxins to pass. The dermatokinetics of a
drug determines the efficacy of treatment of skin disorders.
Presenting the first comprehensive reference on this important
area of research, Dermatokinetics of Therapeutic Agents includes a
general overview of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of
dermatokinetics and addresses the impact of a drug delivery system
on the dermatokinetics of drugs. Chapters and illustrations cover
introductory aspects and theasignificance, methods, and models used
in dermatokinetic studies of therapeutic agents.
- Theoretical Models for Dermatokinetics of Therapeutic
- Drug Delivery Approaches to Modulate Dermatokinetics of
- Conventional Methods of Cutaneous Drug Sampling
- Cutaneous Microdialysis
- Sampling Substrates by Skin Permeabilization
- Spectroscopic Techniques in Dermatokinetics Studies
- Regulatory Perspective of Dermatokinetic Studies
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!