Therapeutic Grade 100% Pure essential Oils
6 months (Limited)
8 x Essential Oils
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
- 10ml Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus); smells fresh, medicinal, woody and earthy
- - Used for Respiratory Infection, Bronchitis, Infectious Disease, Fever,Catarrh, Sinusitis, Fever, Muscular Aches And Pains, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Urinary Infection, Cystitis, Parasitic Infections
- 10ml Peppermint (Mentha Piperita); smells is reminiscent of peppermint candies, but it is more concentrated
- - Used for Asthma, Colic, Exhaustion, Flu, Digestion, Flatulence, Headache, Nausea, Scabies, Sinusitis, Vertigo
- - Emotionally it is stimulating and is a good choice for inclusion in blends intended to help enhance alertness and stamina.
- 10ml Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia); smells medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy and herbaceous
- - Used for Acne, Athlete's Foot, Candida, Chicken Pox, Cold Sores, Colds, Corns, Cuts, Flu, Insect Bites, Itching, Migraine, Oily Skin, Ringworm, Sinusitis, Sores, Spots, Urethritis, Warts, Whooping Cough
- 10ml Frankincense (Boswellia Carteri); smells fresh, woody, balsamic, slightly spicy and fruity
- - Used for Anxiety, Asthma, Bronchitis, Extreme Coughing, Scars, Stress, Stretch Marks
- - Emotionally the aroma feels spiritually grounding, calming and relaxing without being sedating
- 10ml Lavender (Lavandula Pedunculata); smells floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous and sometimes slightly fruity
- - Used for Acne, Allergies, Anxiety, Asthma, Athlete's Foot, Bruises, Burns, Chicken Pox, Colic, Cuts, Cystitis, Depression, Dermatitis, Dysmenorrhea, Earache, Flatulence, Headache, Hypertension, Insect Bites, Insect Repellent, Itching, Labour Pains, Migraine, Oily Skin, Rheumatism, Scabies, Scars, Sores, Sprains, Strains
- Stress, Stretch Marks, Vertigo, Whooping Cough
- - Emotionally it is well known for its sedative properties and for its ability to help calm stress and anxiety and to help promote sleep. If used in excess, however, Lavender Oil can actually act as a stimulant
- 10ml Orange (Sweet Citrus Sinensis); smells citrusy and sweet (similar to orange peels - just more concentrated)
- - Used for Colds, Constipation, Dull Skin, Flatulence, Flatulence, Flu, Gums, Mouth, Slow Digestion, Stress
- - Some people can't tolerate citrus essential oils (or are even allergic), so be prudent when diffusing Orange Essential Oil around others
- 10ml Camomile (German Matricaria Chamomilia); sweet, applelike, and herbaceous
- - Used as antispasmodic, mild sedative, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anticatarrhal, carminative, helps for stiff joints, headaches, sore muscles, menstrual and digestive system cramping
- - Emotionally it relaxes mind & body, mild enough to ease a baby’s colic and calm it for sleep (diluted)
- 10ml Lemon (Citrus Limonum); smells similar to fresh lemon rinds except that it is more concentrated
- - Used for Athlete's Foot, Chiliblains, Colds, Corns, Dull Skin, Flu, Oily Skin, Spots, Varicose Veins, Warts
- - Emotionally quite energizing and uplifting
- - Store away from direct sunlight
- - Do not take any oils internally or apply topically undiluted.
- - If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, have cancer or have any other medical problem, use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!