This volume uses original research to assess the innovative capacity of voluntary organizations. It provides:
* a conceptual framework for understanding the innovative capacity of voluntary organizations
* empirical evidence detailing the nature and extent of innovation
* an analysis of successful innovators in personal social services
* the applicability of the for-profit model of innovation to non-profit organizations
* an account of the contingent nature of voluntary organizations' relationship to their external environment and particularly their main funders.
The development of a theory of innovation in non-market and non-profit conditions makes this volume an important addition to organizational studies literature. eBook available with sample pages: EB:0203068017
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!