Our successful title gets a new lease of life on the Playstation 5! – Terminator: Resistance Enhanced
A fully updated version of the main game including balance and difficulty patches previously released on PC
- New INFILTRATOR MODE in which players can get under the skin of a T-800 series Infiltrator unit and strike out against Resistance forces.
- A Range of visual improvements taking advantage of the PS5’s more powerful hardware, including upscaled 4K resolution and locked 60fps, as well as higher resolution textures, detailed particle effects (and more!), makes this version really stand out!
- A variety of features new to PS5, including Game Activities which can be used to track the player’s progress in missions and trophies, DualSense adaptive triggers for weaponry, and colour shifting within the light bar to reflect the player’s health.
- 4x faster load times on average
Terminator: Resistance is an officially licensed, first-person shooter set during the ‘Future War’ scenario that was only glimpsed at in the iconic films from James Cameron, ‘THE TERMINATOR’ and ‘T2: JUDGEMENT DAY’.
This story takes place in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, nearly 30 years after Judgement Day, and stars a brand new hero in the Terminator universe, Jacob Rivers, a soldier in the Resistance led by John Connor. Despite the fact that Jacob is just a lowly private, he’ll soon discover that he’s been specifically targeted by the latest threat from Skynet and marked for termination!
Skynet may be destined to lose the war, but at what cost to Jacob? Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle for the fate of mankind in the war against the machines! Key Features:
- Choose what kind of action hero you want to be! Equip an epic arsenal of weaponry to run and gun or sneak and snipe through sprawling environments! The world isn’t as forgiving as it used to be so you’ll need to find resources to help you out. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, then you better make it yourself.
- Change the fate of mankind! Protect a motley crew of survivors, each with their own motivations and backstories. The actions you take throughout the game will impact their survival and change the ending you get.
- Resist against the machines! Fight against a selection of iconic enemies from the films, including the T-800, as well as a host of enemies that are brand new to the Terminator universe!