It’s 1987 in north west england; a time of 80’s british pop, grand
architecture and political unrest. An explosion has triggered a
controversial act which threatens to erode civil liberties of the
population to be rushed into place.
Will you take the most direct route at the risk of getting caught, or
plan your approach carefully whilst precious time ticks by? Events
happen in real-time and you must make decisions based on the evidence.
You are the reporter. You decide the narrative.
The occupation includes:
- A clock-watching narrative thriller with multiple outcomes
- Politically driven themes highlighting the shades of grey people
believe to be hard facts
- Events that happen in real-time, forcing you to choose between
the careful and methodical vs the direct and disruptive approach
- Rich world building based on British architecture with mature
themes giving you a great sense of the people who lived, worked and
lost their lives here
- Evidence gathering by any means necessary
- Player choice and freedom to explore
- A complex narrative web of truths, lies and accidents
- A high-tech watch with an alarm and timer for remembering those
- A fully interactive briefcase inventory to store anything you
think might be pertinent to your investigation.
- A pager that can display up to 12 characters on the screen –
Perfect for delivering your current objectives.
- Threads of the people that work and live in this world. Relive
some of people’s last actions.
- Each person in the world has a routine to follow so that you can
plan your approach. Be careful though as an unexpected toilet or smoke
break may foil even the best laid plans.
- Non-linear environments with objectives designed to be approached
from multiple angles to allow for different play styles.
- Over 3 hours of original music from 80’s Brit-pop, classical
concertos and acoustic ballads.
Sold Out Software
|| XBox One
Xbox One >
Some Features May Require an Internet Connection
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!