The Two Oceans Marathon is a spectacular sporting experience unlike any other.
The iconic status of this Cape Town Easter Weekend institution, which garners global attention, is borne out by its many affectionate marathon monikers: the world’s most beautiful marathon, Africa’s biggest running event, and South Africa’s best-loved race to name just a few. And now at 50 years, this front-running marathon has come of age – and we are celebrating it with a visual feast of a coffee table commemorative compilation.
Make sure you don’t miss out on:
- 336 pages of unrivalled scenic route beauty, including the stand-out sections on Chapman’s Peak and Constantia Nek.
- The history, highlights and locally unmatched growth of the race, from 26 enthusiastic entrants in 1970 to record-breaking, sold-out fields of 13 000, with the demand for places escalating year-on-year.
- The much-loved traditions that lure runners back year after year.
- The fascinating characters who have woven their way through half a century of Two Oceans Marathons, from elites and back-of-packers, to organisers and supporters.
- An updated record of every ultra marathon finisher in the form of an alphabetical Ship’s Log, along with their number of medals earned.
This is a must-have for first-timers and veterans; runners, runners, family and friends alike
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!