ENDURING LITERATURE ILLUMINATED
BY PRACTICAL SCHOLARSHIP
Upton Sinclair's unflinching chronicle of crushing poverty and
oppression set in Chicago in the early 1900s.
EACH ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
- A concise introduction that gives readers important background
- A chronology of the author's life and work
- A timeline of significant events that provides the book's
- An outline of key themes and plot points to help readers form
their own interpretations
- Detailed explanatory notes
- Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern
perspectives on the work
- Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book
- A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the
Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great
works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful
commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables
readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world's finest
books to their full potential.
SERIES EDITED BY CYNTHIA BRANTLEY JOHNSON
Washington Square Press
|Country of origin:
||175 x 107 x 26mm (L x W x T)
General & literary fiction >
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!