- professional tool for compact flashes with a height up to approx.
- creates soft light for portraits, product and nude
- with height-adjustable flash holder and variable flash shoe
- ball head for more flexibility regarding the position
- lengthened slot opening from approx. 10cm on length rail, so that
bigger compact flashes can be used as well
- connection to camera via flash cable possible
- softbox rotatable around 360°
- 5/8 inch spigot
- foldable for space-saving transportation; incl. carrying
- not suitable for handle mount flash devices
- suitable for Minolta/ Sony with optionally available flash
Do you want to have soft light for portraits, product and nude
photography? Is a quick assembly as important as a beautiful
lighting? Then you have to decide in favor of the walimex Magic
Softbox for Compact Flashes. This Softbox unites all these
mentioned advantages and much more:
You compact flash device can be mounted on the integrated flash
holder. This holder is height adjustable and therefore particularly
flexible. Thus, you can use flash devices with a height up to
approx. 24cm. The length rail is with lengthened slot opening even
more flexible, so that you can use compact flashes with a bigger
tilt angle. Thanks to this convenient rail, you can set up your
ultra-compact flash studio within seconds. You can start off
immediately and benefit from the soft and even light.
The Magic Softbox can be mounted trough the ball head on lamp
tripods (5/8inch spigot) and will be connected via flash cable to
the camera. The Softbox is space-saving to carry and is equipped
with a removable front diffusor for better diffusion of the light.
Please note, that the Magic Softbox is not suitable for handle
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!