The X-Men disband following a mysterious explosion and the disappearance of Professor Charles Xavier. A year later, Professor X contacts Wolverine with a horrible vision of the future for mutant-kind.
Use your spelling skills and Wolverine's abilities to fight enemies to rebuild the X-Men team and save mutant-kind! Plus you can customise the spelling curriculum presented in the game by connecting online, choose from 12000+ words!
As you play, you can earn badges for your achievements which can then be converted into LeapWorld tokens where you can customise your Wolverine and the X-Men game. Or use your tokens in LeapWorld where you can adopt a pet, play games and earn rewards.
With Leapster Explorer the game dynamically adjusts the curriculum to the player's skill level so it's not too easy and not too hard.
Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning, and explore ways to expand their child's learning journey. Only for Leapster Explorer. Appropriate for children ages 5 to 9 years
- Create your own spelling list with the words you need for school.
- As you play, earn LeapWorld tokens to download new gear for Wolverine.
- Use letter skills and vowel know-how to battle your way through eight action-packed levels that take you to four locations.
- Teaches letters, word building, phonics skills and spelling. Appropriate for children ages 5 to 9 years.
- Only for Leapster Explorer.
- Sight words
- Letter names and sounds
- Long and short vowels
- Prefixes and suffixes
- World building
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!