A comprehensive treatment of the digital technologies that make personal mobile communication a reality Although today’s mobile communication engineers and designers can build upon the advances in digital telecommunications, specific technical requirements—robustness against fast fading, spectrum and power efficiency, and the demand for low-priced equipment—pose new technological challenges that demand creative solutions. Introduction to Digital Mobile Communication is a comprehensive treatment of the digital technologies that are rapidly spawning new advances and applications. Written by a pioneer in the field, this book covers all the important concepts, from the fundamentals of signal analyses and digital communication to descriptions of the latest transmission systems. Rich in detail and broad in its coverage, this remarkable book:
- Describes equipment and circuit implementation methods and their performance characteristics
- Discusses elements of and methods for digital modulation and demodulation schemes
- Provides practical designs and circuits for spectrum-efficient modulations
- Covers mobile radio channels and digital mobile radio systems
- Includes extensive mathematical treatments and mathematical models
- Presents the latest research results with detailed references
This valuable resource provides a solid introduction to mobile radio communication for the student or professional in related fields. Most important, for design engineers and equipment manufacturers, its up-to-date findings will stimulate new research and creative design and system development efforts.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!