Patai Series: The Chemistry of Functional Groups
A series of advanced treatises founded by Professor Saul Patai and
under the general editorship of Professor Zvi Rappoport
The Patai Series publishes comprehensive reviews on all aspects of
specific functional groups. Each volume contains outstanding
surveys on theoretical and computational aspects, NMR, MS, other
spectroscopical methods and analytical chemistry, structural
aspects, thermochemistry, photochemistry, synthetic approaches and
strategies, synthetic uses and applications in chemical and
pharmaceutical industries, biological, biochemical and
To date, over 100 volumes have been published in the series.
Recently Published Titles
* The chemistry of the Cyclopropyl Group (Volume 2)
* The chemistry of the Hydrazo Azo and Azozy Groups (Volume 2, 2
* The chemistry of Double-Bonded Functional Groups (Volume 3, 2
* The chemistry of Organophosphorus Compounds (Volume 4)
* The chemistry of Halides, Pseudo-Halides and Azides (Volume 2, 2
* The chemistry of the Amino, Nitro and Nitroso Groups (2 volumes,
* The chemistry of Dienes and Polyenes (2 volumes)
* The chemistry of Organic Derivatives of Gold and Silver
* The chemistry of Organic Silicon Compounds (2 volumes, 4
* The chemistry of Organic Germanium, Tin and Lead Compounds
(Volume 2, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of Phenols (2 parts)
* The chemistry of Organolithium Compounds (2 parts)
* The chemistry of Cyclobutanes (2 parts)
* Forthcoming Titles
* The chemistry of Peroxides (Volume 2, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of Organozinc Compounds
* The chemistry of Anilines
The Patai Series Online
The Patai Series is available in electronic format on Wiley
InterScience. All new titles will be published online and a growing
list of older titles is added every year. It is the ultimate goal
that all titles published in the Patai Series will be available in
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!