SCode is a smart, quick and easy way to pay! With SCode you'll be able to shop online & pay at any participating payment outlet using Cash, Credit or Debit card.
How SCode Works:
- Once you are done shopping at loot.co.za, proceed to checkout.
- Select SCode as your payment method.
- A SCode barcode invoice will be generated
- Click print, to receive your SCode barcoded statement.
- Head down to a Money Market Kiosk at a participating payment outlet(see list in the FAQs below).
- The cashier will scan the barcode and request payment.
- Pay using Cash or Debit/Credit Card.Once paid, a receipt will be issued.
- We'll automatically receive confirmation of payment & will dispatch your order.
· How do I use SCode?
Once you have finished shopping, proceed to checkout. Select SCode as your payment option. Click print for your SCode barcoded statement. Proceed to a SCode approved store. Present the statement for payment at either the Money Market or at the Teller. The cashier will scan the barcode and request payment. Once paid, a receipt will be issued.
Where can I pay for my Loot purchases using SCode?
You can currently pay at Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House & Home, OK Furniture and Usave at the Money Market kiosks and at the Tellers at the South African Post Office.
Does it cost me anything?
There is no cost to use SCode to pay for your online purchases
· Can I pay with Cash, Debit and Credit Card?
Yes, you can use cash, debit or a credit card to make a payment.
· Do I get a proof of payment?
Once you have made a payment, you will be issued with a receipt of purchase.
What do I do with the receipt once I have paid?
Keep your receipt as proof of payment – once you have received your purchases, it can discarded.
How long do I have to make payment?
You will have 4 working days to make payment after ordering online and printing your SCode barcoded statement.
For any questions please contact our Customer Call Centre on 087 820-5668 or email