Introduction To Business Management
10th edition offers an overview for business management within a local context.
- Case studies and examples to illustrate how the theory applies in real world scenarios
- A range of business management topics are explored to offer students a solid theoretical foundation for their studies
- Assessment questions for each chapter to assist students to test the knowledge gained
- Human resource management chapter updated to reflect changes to legislation
- A new feature on small business management added to chapters to illustrate how theory applies to the small business environment
- Additional information added on customer services
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
Introduction to business,management
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 | Review by: yasmin g
On a serious note ,when are you planning to restock? Its been weeks ,none of your staff seem to knkw when i call ,some response would be good
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (3) | No (0)